– Excellent quality respective of pricing.
– Food tasting before-hand was helpful to pick menu on the day.
– Good Value for money.
– Tasted as good wholesome Punjabi food should taste (the samosa and tea was divine morning breakfast.
– Darminder was very hands on when it came to organisational side of the event, offering different options to cover angles we had not necessarily thought of e.g. timings of service compared to a buffet option and help with layout etc.
– Expert advice on how initial creative ideas can be implemented in the most cost-effective and effective way.
– Offers good local contacts to assist with other aspects but willing to work with suppliers you have already committed to.
– Willing to take all organisational worries off your hands by assisting where necessary.
– A perfectionist at heart, which denotes a confidence in quality.
– A willingness to help us in other services contributing to our wedding, although he does not have too.
Value of Service
– Service for the Pre Wedding Party and Gurdwara was exceptional. Everything went as planned.
– No delays on the catering side. Food was ready to be served at exact times we had discussed.
Cobham Hall/Marquee Experience
– Grounds at Cobham Hall are amazing! Having Darminder take over the organisational plans for the venue means he was very accessible and had a comprehensive understanding of the requirements for our Indian wedding.
– Marquee choice – was a nerving decision and we all went in totally blind, to costs, set up, planning and implementation. So it was good to have someone in the business to advise on things that can and cannot be compromised.
– Cobham Hall – is a beautiful place to have the wedding and everything went to plan.
– Marquee – I am pleased that we had our wedding in a marquee we have been told by a majority of relatives how beautiful it looked.
– Overall the food was great, Sun was shining.