- Offers religious and civil ceremonies
- Exclusive use of gardens, grounds, wedding facilities and their wedding office services
- Pavilion – 350 guests – overlooks the colourful flowerbeds and water features of the walled garden.
- Features it very own parish church within the grounds
- Closest stations (greater Anglia) – Kelvedon, Witham, Hatfield Peverel
Braxted Park is a magnificent country house surrounded by 500-acre wooded estate, offering a choice of exquisite locations for both indoor and outdoor, religious, and civil ceremonies. It also has luxury accommodation for the bride and groom, their family, and friends.
At the head of the breath-taking tree-lined drive lies the house itself, the secret walled garden, an enchanting pavilion, an exquisite orangery, all distinctively yours for the day. Braxted Park offers the perfect backdrops for your wedding whether intimate or grand, traditional, or modern it is the perfect place to celebrate the union of hearts and families.
At Braxted Park they understand that Asian and multicultural weddings have different needs and requirements.